Soft Cover Pages:
104 General Description:
Advanced-Concert Repertoire Catalog Number:
- Hommage a Haydn / Homage to Haydn
- Preludes, Book 1 - 2. Voiles / Sails or Veils
- Preludes, Book 1 - 4. Les sons et les parfums tournent dans l'air du soir / Sounds and perfumes swirl in the evening air
- Preludes, Book 1 - 12. Minstrels
- Preludes, Book 2 - 3. La Puerta del Vino / The Wine Gate
- Preludes, Book 2 - 5. Bruyeres / Heathlands
- Preludes, Book 2 - 8. Ondine
- Preludes, Book 2 - 12. Feux d'artifice / Fireworks
- Images 1 - Reflets dans l'eau / Reflections in the Water
- Images 1 - Hommage a Rameau / Homage to Rameau
- Images 1 - Mouvement
Celebrate Debussy, Volume II composed by Claude Debussy (1862-1918). Edited by Andrew Hisey. For piano solo. Composer Editions. 20th century. Advanced (Levels 9-10). Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company.
This series celebrates the rich legacy of music written for solo piano. Featuring both standard literature and lesser-known gems by the major composers of piano and keyboard music, each volume includes a practical selection suitable for enthusiasts at various stages of musical development. The Composer Editions are ideal for the dedicated pianist looking for a useful collection of intermediate through advanced repertoire. Highlights include engaging repertoire for every level of study, minimal editorial additions to the original scores, level-sensitive editing that lends more support to simpler pieces, relevant historical and cultural background for the pieces in each volume, invaluable Notes for Study and Performance that offer guidance for practice and interpretation, and helpful charts that show the order of difficulty of the pieces in each volume, as well as how they correspond to the curriculum of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Celebrate Debussy, Volume II includes selections from Preludes Book 1, Preludes Book 2, Images 1, and independent compositions.