(Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with a link to the product(s) you purchased. Simply click on the link to download to your computer, smart phone, or tablet. There are limits on the number of days and attempts to download so please download them shortly after receiving your email.)
- Tango to Evora - Loreena McKennitt, arr. Jon Washburn
- Arise My Love - Joan Szymko
- Ubi caritas - Ola Gjeilo
- Keeper of the Gate - Andrew Larson
- Stranger - Southern Harmony, arr. Andrew Larson
- Life's Loveliness - David Childs
- I Am Not Yours
- Song of Ruth
- Song of Ezekiel - Michael Torke
- Indian Summer - Daniel J. Hall
- In the Sweet By and By - Joseph P. Webster, arr. Daniel J. Hall
- Hymne nach dem 83. Psalm, Opus 35 - J. G. Rheinberger
- He's Gone Away - American Folk Song
- Tell My Ma - Irish Folk Song, arr. Jon Washburn
The Stetson University Women's Chorale recording made up of premiers and choral standards along a theme implied by the project's title.
Conducted by Andrew Larson, joined by pianists Amy Crane and Tammy Miller, organist Boyd Jones, harpist Cameron Huster, and many students, the Stetson University Women's Chorale released "Life's Loveliness" in October 2012.
"Spend all you have for loveliness. Buy it and never count the cost." Pulitzer prizewinning poetess Sara Teasdale offers advice that can be hard to follow when so many lives are filled with stress or unmet expectations. Her own life was fraught with disappointment and loneliness. She writes: "Life has loveliness to sell, all beautiful and splendid things."